Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Nube Creations

Nube Creations is an urban cut and sew apparel company.

Nube (pronounced "new-be") is short for New Beginning - making each moment a conscious choice to have a new experience. creatively using fashion as a gateway to convey peace, love and success to all walks of life in the universe. a Nu Being state of mind.

watch out for this new and dynamic urban street wear line to hit stores near you soon. what makes it special? what it stands for! not to mention the cutting edge designs and color ways. HOT! for order inquiries contact me.
 
The Nube Movement...
in april of 2008, 50 limited edition Nube shirts were printed as a test run. a buzz was quickly created in the urban nightlife and dance scene over this unique and colorful design. the shirts sold out and left people asking "where can i get a Nube shirt"??? 

i do interviews in my Nube shirt!
i dance in my Nube shirt!
i party with my friends in my Nube shirt!
i cut up and tie my Nube shirt!
i rock out in my Nube shirt!
I HEART MY NUBE SHIRT!

No comments:

Post a Comment